Monday, July 22, 2013

Found Drawings

It is amazing how something so simple can be so enthralling. Found Drawings are compositions that one captures with a cell phone camera, moments in time that speak like mini-paintings. Now I see them everywhere. 




It was my first week of graduate school. A semester's worth condensed to one very intense week of art making, discussion and just plain, hard work. It was fabulous. Today I start Week 2: Printmaking. 

I can't wait.




Take a look around you. What can you find?





1 comment:

  1. Hi Samantha! Just wanted you to know I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) I enjoy your work and your blog! I've actually been to a couple of the CEDFA trainings you were leading. Have a great year!
    Shelly from drip drip splatter splash

    ReplyDelete